200 HP

Monday, February 06, 2006

What's going on with your 200HP??

Wow Im on a roll, 2 days and 2 new posts, I must be feeling flash today.

Alot of people have been e-mailing and asking what's going on with my aim to get my car up to at least 200bhp. Im nearly there, hopefully everything should be going in around March time. Whether it will hit 200bhp with my current setup, I'm not too sure. I saw a MK1 owner battle to get to 200bhp to find that he would not have an engine left within 10 miles as running that hard would kill it.

So he was advised by a tuner to aim for 185bhp which is nice and safe, so we'll have to see what happens.

Just a quickie for today.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger tandyfrie2094425310 said…

    Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

    Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

    Get these Degrees NOW!!!

    "BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

    Get everything within 2 weeks.
    100% verifiable, this is a real deal

    Act now you owe it to your future.

    (413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger adam brown said…

    look this is the "diet" i told you about you should really enter the site :) bye enter the site

     
  • At 2:17 AM, Blogger barb michelen said…

    Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

     

Post a Comment

<< Home